Saturday, March 22, 2008

OUR NEW CAR! :)




We are so excited- we got a new car! It's a 2007 Nissan Murano. We LOVE it.... I hope that's not bad haha. Since I got my job a year ago.. we started to save money to buy Dallas a truck for graduation. Well.. we got pregnant along the way and so we got thinking that it is more practical to buy an SUV, they are a lot safer than my car and since I'll be driving with the baby more often, my sweet hubby decided to sacrifice his truck.  We found an awesome deal on this Murano, the internet sells guy messed up and posted it for the wrong price (~$5K less than they were selling it for) but they said they would honor the price...we had sold the tiburon unexpectedly (we put it on craigslist thinking that it would take a few weeks to sell and it sold in a few days, so as a side note, if you need to sell anything, craigslist is awesome) and then with the money we had saved we put down a good down payment on it. One of the greatest things we love about it is that it's an AWD and since we are going back to Utah, we felt like that was a must have. Once we bought it, Dallas begged me to get the "baby on board" sticker, he was really cute and excited about it. Long story short, we are really grateful to now have a car that we feel like we can trust our new baby in and we're hoping it will be a great car for a very long time. 

6 comments:

Russ and Megan said...

Nice work on the car guys! Love it!

Summer said...

ohhh its pretty! i love the baby on board! how cute! its so good to have a dependable car once you have a kid you feel much safer. congrats!!!

The Kyles said...

Me encanta tu carro! hahahaha en especial el "baby on board" :D me da mucho gusto que les este llendo super bien, y si yo tambien ya me muero de ganas de que estes aqui y volvernos inseparables! hahaha con todo y esposos, asi que esperemos que ellos se lleven super bien!! TE quiero mucho y hay que hablarnos de vez en cuando!! PS. Te ves super bonita en tus fotos, te ha hecho bien el embarazo... hehehe TQM!

Dramatic Imaging said...

wow you are tiny but so cute! I will be coming in april if you guys want to schedule an appointment. Hope all is great!

Ashlee said...

Great find Makins!!! This car is going to be perfect for the baby to ride around in!
Hope you guys have a blast on your cruise! It will be good to have one last vacation before you have the baby come. I can't even tell you how much you have to pack around with you when you take a baby on vacation!
I hope you are feeling great and that everything is going smoothly with the pregnancy. :)

Lindsey said...

Abish! I was so excited to get your message on my blog. I'm glad you found it! I can't believe you're pregnant. I'm so excited.