Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Valentine

For Valentine's Day my sweet husband prepared a very romantic dinner. When I got home from work he had the apartment full of candles and he had a 3 course fondue meal ready! It was so cute and romantic! He put a lot of work into it. We started with the cheese fondue. It was sooo good. Then we continued with the meat part. He marinated chicken and beef and cut some vegetables so we could fry them. He also prepared the sauces were you can dip your meat after is cooked. The last part was the chocolate fondue. Of course we were so full by then but I couldn't say no! We dipped strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and mango. Everything was so good. Since it takes so long to eat, he thought of everything and he surprised me with one of my favorite movies so we could watch it while we ate. I loved everything that he did and it was a really fun night. I have to say I wasn't as romantic and didn't do something cool like he did but I gave him a cool present that he loved =) that makes me feel a little better. 






























No comments: