Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's a BOY!

We were so excited when we went to do the sonogram. It's so cool to think that there's a little baby inside my belly. I finally felt the baby move like two weeks ago and it's awesome. The nurse said that the baby was very good size, he is a little over a pound now, so he is growing really good and according to the schedule. It was very easy to tell his gender! She showed us on the screen and asked us.. "So what do you think you're having?" It was SO obvious. I turned around to look at Dallas' face and he was so excited. He wanted a boy so bad. He just wanted to make sure that he had his boy. Before we found out it was a boy he kept making comments that we were not going to stop having kids until we get a boy. Yeah right.. like he is the one going through pregnancy! haha It was so fun to look at him move. We got a perfect picture of his arm and hand, it looked like he was waving. We also got a picture of his foot. It was very exciting to see our baby! Now I can't wait until he is here!
Here is a picture of our baby, sorry is so blurry, we took with our camera, I was too lazy to scan it. Sorry..
Here is me at 21 weeks which is exactly today. I know I'm not showing very much but the midwife said that the baby is definitely growing and everything is good. I am just waiting for my belly to pop out from one day to another. 

6 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Congratulations!!! Yay! I am so excited for you guys to become parents! It is the best thing ever! And yay for baby boys!...I guess its time to start thinking blue! I love you guys and am so excited for you!

Tiffany Webber said...

Yeah for boys! Your little belly is so cute! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Have you thought of any names yet?

Summer said...

yay a boy!! that will be so much fun!! i wish i looked like you do now!!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! You and Dallas will make great parents. Your baby boy is truly blessed to have you both. I can't believe how small you are for 21 weeks....lets just say I was huge my whole pregnancy. In the end I gained 70 pounds! It was a scary sight!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

look at his adorable little profile picture! too cute! cant wait to meet him!

Kristin said...

You are so tiny!! Congratulations! That is so amazing! I can't wait to see him! You will be the best little mommy around! Do you have any names picked out?