Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My 22nd birthday!

My birthday was almost a month ago! I'm horrible at blogging! sorry.. i'll work on that. My birthday was April 16th. My cute and awesome friends took me to lunch to chili's. Jen was in town from Oregon so she got to go with Carly! It was really fun. It is always fun to go out with friends! Dallas surprised me with flowers, a coupon for a shopping spree, delicious cheescake and New Moon. Ok.. so a lot of people already know.. but I am sooo adicted to the Twilight series and it's all my sister-in-law's fault! she got me hooked on them haha I absolutely LOVE these books! I read all three of them in less than 3 weeks.. and that was because Dallas was always telling me that I was neglecting him..haha if not.. I would've stay glued to the book!

Ok so the saturday after, a bunch of us went to celebrate my birthday at BJ's and afterwards we headed for some rockband at the Phillip's house. I had so much fun and it was kind of sad to realize that this was my last birthday in Texas! Tori and I have birthdays 5 days apart so we had it all figured out on how to celebrate our birthdays for a whole week and get as many free desserts as we could, too bad that this was the last time we'll be in Texas for my birthday.

It was so nice to see Jen while she was in town. We all kept saying that it felt like if she hadn't moved yet. Me and Dallas are so grateful for the awesome friends that we have in Texas that when December comes, it's going to be hard to leave our big Texas family behind. I can see why it is so hard for the ones that already left. We miss you all! =)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow! My husbands birthday is the same as yours but he is a lot older :) I wanted to let you know that if you love the Twilight series you should read her new book "The Host"! I just finished it a few days ago and I really liked it! It's about aliens...I loved how she helps you feel for both the aliens and the humans in the book.

Jen Demaris said...

Your so sweet! It was so good to be there with you for your bday and for everything else! I cant believe you finished all those books so fast, well I guess I can at the rate you read them while I was there! I am afraid to even start! love ya and miss ya!

Jen Demaris said...

yes and moving from TX was hard!