Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mylie's earings

We got Mylie's ears pierced when she was 2 1/2 weeks old.  I think she looks so cute..! We had to call around everywhere to find somebody who would pierce her ears that young. In Mexico they pierce your ears at the hospital when you are born and I grew up seeing all little girls with their ears pierced so I had to do it. 
She didn't cry very much when they did it. She only cried for like 2 min and I think she was more mad than anything. I was worried that they were going to bother her that night when she went to bed but it didn't seem to bother her at all. 
We love her so much and we are so happy she is finally with us =)



3 comments:

Kase and Kate said...

Hi Abi! She is so so cute! I'm so glad you got those pics on. I still haven't put any of Cody on yet. I'll try today. She is so so sweet though! I can't wait to see her soon! and i love her little earrings. That is so cute.

Jake and Sharee said...

Oh she is adorable. I love her little earrings. SO cute!

April Lowe said...

That is one cute little girl! She looks adorable. Are you getting any sleep yet?