Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ranger's game and girl's camp

Soo.. I DO have very good excuses for being a procrastinator..! haha I'm trying to finish my Independent Study class which has taken me forever to finsh (still working on it) and I will have to say Breaking Dawn took ALL my attention for a while.. more on that in a later post ;)
A couple of days ago me an Dallas went to a Ranger's game.. we went on a Wednesday ONLY because they had dollar hotdogs (if you know my hubby you'll understand why haha). The line for hotdogs was FOREVER long and you could only get 5 at a time.. so Dallas had to settle with only 3.. he says that next time he'll get 5 and I'll get 5 also. It was really fun to go. I have to admit.. I love sports.. It's so sad to think that this summer is going to be the last time that we get to go to a Ranger's game.. that's why we are trying to go to as many as possible this summer before we move to Utah.. so if anybody wants to go let us know! we'll go with you guys! =) Since I am one of the YW advisors I got to go one day to girl's camp. We didn't have camp in Mexico so it was a new cool experience for me. It was sooo much fun.! I love the girls and it was so fun to hang out with them for a whole day. We did many cool activities and I couldn't but laugh at their songs..! they are hilarious..!! I am so grateful I'm their advisor because I get to be around them, they teach me so much and they have amazing testimonies. I ABSOLUTELY love these girls.










3 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

I loved Breaking Dawn!! What did you think of it? I also love Rangers games and I'm glad that we got to go to one right before we moved for Jordan's B-day! I'm so glad you had fun at camp and got to experience all the fun camp songs! :) I was so sad that I didn't make it up with you! I hope you're doing well! I miss you and all the YW! Love ya!

Russ and Megan said...

Its good to see an update! I still can't believe this is your last summer out here, and that you are leaving so soon! Nice job getting the Rangers games in! I think we have some tickets or coupons (something) to use up also..so give us a call next time you guys go! :)It would be fun!

CARRIE said...

It was great seeing you at the party. We are trying to get everything in too before we leave texas. It's soo sad, but we're on to bigger and better things!!!