Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween

So for Halloween we went to Scott and Connie's place. We had a blast. I don't know what me and Dallas were talking about before we got there, but he was accusing me of not being able to say no to sweets. As soon as we got there, Connie had made home made oreo cookies and that was the first thing Dallas started eating, he couldn't stop, so that made me feel a little better ;)
We had tons of food and it was very fun to hang out that night even though we had to go back to work and school the next day. 



5 comments:

Kristin said...

Abish!!!

I found your blog off of Lupita's. You are so cute!! How are you doing? I would love to hear from you. We have a blog too... kristinandjeff.blogspot.com
Let me know how you are!

Summer said...

looks like fun! anything to have sweets right??!

Jen Demaris said...

Hey Girl we need to start seeing some pics of your belly soon as there is a bump! I am so excited for you! I guess I will be waiting for a long time for that pic tho cause your so tiny!

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

Hi Dallas,
I saw your name on another blog. I wanted to see how you were doing. I read down below that you guys were pregnant???? If so, that is cool. Abi is really cute, you did good:)
I can't believe you are at school with Russ and Megan. Tell them I said hey!
Tami (Adamson) Bell
check out our blog. I am new to all of this! qtbell.blogspot.com

The Kyles said...

Hey Abish! Mujer como estas? :D espero que muy bien, solo pasaba para saludarte... y Supongo que felicitarte, si estas emabarazada o puro juego de tu amiga... me quede :O? cuando van a venir? quiero verte... van a venir para Navidad?? si vienen vamos a cenar o hacer algo ok? te extranio un buen, haber si un dia de estos decidimos hablarnos por telefono no? hahaha cuidate y saludos a Dallas!